Thursday, October 7, 2010

Elimination Diet: Day 15

Breakfast began with broccoli sprouts, quinoa, pears, raspberries and pecans. I truly love the taste and texture of pecans, but have noticed that my nose gets a little runny when I eat them. Also, I have had a weightiness in my tummy all day. We sipped on a green smoothie and then for lunch we sautéed onions, celery, spinach, fresh cranberries and pecans with quinoa seasoned with thyme, basil and cilantro. It made a beautiful color palette!


Dinner consisted of sautéed red onion, broccoli, spaghetti squash and sweet potatoes seasoned with Herbamare.


For dessert we had cinnamon apples and raisins. Because of the heaviness in my tummy, I passed on having pecans a third time. It could still be lingering effects of the tomatoes from Sunday and Monday. I'm not sure, but I’m hopeful to add walnuts for breakfast…we’ll see how I’m feeling at that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment