Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yummy New Favorites!

I've been enjoying some yummy new recipes and just had to share a few pictures!

Almond flour is a new favorite to bake with...it was perfect in theses super delicious chocolate chip scones! I'm so excited to have eliminated refined sugar from my diet as well. These are honey-sweetened and the dark chocolate chips give a little antioxidant boost!



This raw apple crisp was sweetened with only dates and raisins. A special thanks to my brother and sister-in-law for their very generous gift of a Vitamix for Christmas! This awesome dessert was so quick and simple to make with the right equipment on hand.



A really healthy balanced dinner...




This is my favorite way to eat spinach...the citrus from the orange pairs so nicely with the raw spinach.



I'm loving this version of a raw broccoli salad...It's made with grapeseed oil Vegenaise, plus it has lots of healthy ingredients...sunflower seeds, green onions, apple cider vinegar, raisins...I like to have it with an orange for breakfast...I know...it's an odd choice first thing in the morning, but I like it.



Another unconventional breakfast...lentils with kraut, bok choy steamed with lemon juice, maple syrup, cranberries topped with toasted pecans and teecino to warm me up.



Bok choy is excellent with home made baked chicken nuggets for dinner too.



I think this is my mom's favorite breakfast, especially on a cold winter morning. Sprouted quinoa porridge with berries, it really doesn't get much better than this, plus this is just a good warming meal for a quick lunch or dinner too.



I love hummus! Mmm, it is so delicious with raw veggies and a green smoothie...an incredible snack, but also good for lunch, dinner and even breakfast...it's what I had this morning.



Seriously, avocados never tasted so good! I think I could eat my weight in this chocolate pudding! It is so decadent and with avocados, dates, maple syrup and cocoa...it's a "health food" right?



It's so important for little ones to develop a taste for nutritious foods early on. When my nephew and niece are here these are their favorite breakfast and lunch meals...



No comments:

Post a Comment