Thursday, September 23, 2010

Elimination Diet: Day 2 and Counting

Days 1 and 2 haven’t been incredibly difficult, but I am counting down the hours until tomorrow morning when I can have a hot meal and actually chew my food! I’m planning my meals already…breakfast will be quinoa with pears and raspberries. I might even wake up extra early to be sure I have time to linger over my breakfast and savor every bite!

Today began early for my mom and me. My sister-in-law brought my nephew and niece over at 7:15 a.m and my brother picked them up at 5:30 p.m. It was really great to have them here because they were a distraction from the whole not being able to eat thing! I tried to live vicariously as we fed them breakfast, lunch and snacks! We also managed to walk around the neighborhood, so our energy levels are pretty good considering. We both just feel a little tired, but there are only about 3 more awake hours before we can eat breakfast!

Tonight’s smoothie has cranberries in it, so it has a really pretty pink color to it. Now, we’ll sit down to watch Biggest Loser (we recorded it earlier in the week), sip on our pink smoothies and then retire for the night.


Breakfast truly will “break the fast” in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment